Manage the implementation of a large slate of tactical marketing deliverables, including multi-media campaigns, event management, digital marketing activities, collateral improvements/development, and other marketing related items as assigned. Strong project management, communication, and organization skills. Demonstrated hands on creative and digital marketing skills. Ability to juggle multiple deadlines, deliverables and communicate consistently and proactively on status, risks and issues. Strong marketing writing, technical aptitude, attention to detail and time management skills.
- Day to day execution of tactical items related to campaigns, marketing automation, social media postings, blog posts, drip email, client/prospect gifts, calling scripts, lead and database tracking, etc.
- Event coordination and management
- Internal intranet management – look and feel, coordinate consistent department article submissions
- Collateral & communication (emails, lead outreach, etc) coordination
- Powerpoint decks: branding, updating and polishing. Ongoing updates, maintenance and improvements, including new library plugin app.
- One-sheets, interactive and print collateral development
- Ads for sponsorships and digital marketing
- Trade show exhibit design and coordination
Digital marketing implementation:
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Social media and blog post development, coordination and execution
- Website: Create additional web pages, coordinate template additions/changes, and sync new literature with website content
- Digital ads
- Drip email marketing campaigns
- Account based marketing
- Manage intranet communications, look and feel
In-person & virtual conferences, webinars, gift items, promotions
Editing, proofing, social media, blogs, press releases, whitepapers, case studies, articles
- WordPress editing skills, Powerpoint, InDesign, Photoshop, and MS Word skills for editing pre-designed templates.
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong proofing and writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Project management and organization
- Salesforce reporting and other metrics reporting across multiple platforms
- Lead tracking and measurement
Ideal skills or the ability to quickly develop them:
- Marketing automation through Hubspot, Marketo, or Pardot
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 5+ years experience in marketing
- Proven experience in marketing strategy implementation and execution of tactical deliverables: including digital advertising,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and multitasking skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Demonstrated skills in creative expression through digital, video and written materials
Send your resume and cover letter to Careers@CatalystSolutions.com.