Director, Client Solutions | Principal
Work With Us
- Develop trusted relationships with health plan executives to diagnose health plan challenges and develop solutions
- Drive profitable growth of the account relationship through identifying and overseeing the closure of new, renewal, and expansion opportunities
- Drive sales goals by overseeing the establishment and development of relationships with prospects; envision/deliver solutions related to: BPO, Consulting and MLR Optimization/Premium Integrity
- Have regular meetings and interface with the customer decision makers and influencers.
- Have a complete understanding of the relationship position within the account.
- Be responsible for execution and customer satisfaction in all the revenue portfolios within the account.
- Provide oversight on engagements to ensure client satisfaction and additional opportunities are identified for follow on work. Drive quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards and core values
- Provide thought leadership to clients directly and participate in the development of white papers, blogs and webinars to establish Catalyst as an industry thought leader
- Ensure employees maintain up to date account activity in Salesforce and fully use its functionality to manage western account portfolio
- Catalyst may assign other duties as our requirements dictate
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree or MBA desired
- Experience in healthcare plan operations (e.g., Claims, Call Center, Enrollment), technology (especially, core platforms) or clinical operations (e.g., Care Management, Utilization Management, Disease Management, Population Health)
- Experience as a health plan executive and/or senior level in a consulting organization with projects focused on the health insurance industry
- Must be able to travel up to 75%
- Intellectually curious and maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, bench marking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent client relationship building skills
- Commission: Yes – no cap
- Bonus: No
Send your resume and cover letter to Careers@CatalystSolutions.com.